Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE.
We hereby grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable right to access, view and use our web site (the "Site") and the information, materials and documents on the Site (collectively defined as the “Content”) that we provide on our Site, solely for your personal, internal, non-commercial use, on condition that you comply with all your obligations under the following terms and conditions ("Terms") and all modifications thereto. We grant you no other rights, implied or otherwise.
By accessing and/or using our Site, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following Terms.
If you do not agree to these Terms at any time, you should not access or use this Site.
You agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Site and the Content provided therein.
The term “Gornitzky”, “us”, “we” or “our”, refers to Gornitzky & Co., Advocates and Notaries, the owner of the Site. The term “you” refers to the viewer of our Site.
These Terms are void where prohibited by law, and the right to view the Site is revoked in such jurisdictions.
Accessing the Site and/or sending us any information through the Site, shall not be deemed as creating an attorney-client relationship between Gornitzky and you.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the sole and exclusive owner of the Content. The Content, as well as the organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site and to the Content, are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, trade names and other proprietary (including, but not limited to, intellectual property) rights.
You do not acquire ownership rights in or to the Content (or to any part thereof).
We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you herein.
Except as otherwise provided in these Terms, you may not copy, reproduce, print, download or save a copy, republish, display, perform, advertise, distribute, transmit, broadcast, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, sell, rent, lease, loan or otherwise make available or exploit in any form or by any means all or any portion of the Site or any Content retrieved therefrom, for any purpose.
Subject to copyright notice and the trademark use/link limitations contained in these Terms, you may, however, print a copy of individual screens appearing as part of the Site solely for your personal, internal, non-commercial, or non-profit educational use or records, provided that any marks, logos, copyright notices, or other legends that appear on the copied screens remain on, and are not removed from the printed or stored images of any such screens.
Disclaimer of Warranties
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Content is provided "as is" and "as available", with all faults and without warranty of any kind, and we hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with respect thereto, either express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, any warranties of completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, usefulness, security, reliability or non-infringement of third party rights, and the implied warranties of merchantability, of satisfactory quality, or of fitness for a particular purpose.
The Site and the Content are provided for informational purposes only, and do not constitute legal advice, and should not be relied upon as such.
We do not represent or warrant that the Site or the Content will be error-free, uninterrupted, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected.
We disclaim any duty or obligation and make no commitment to update the Site or the Content.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so the above exclusion and limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent not prohibited by applicable law, in no event shall Gornitzky, its partners, employees and agents, be liable for (a) any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary, or consequential damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, damages for loss of revenues, loss of profits, loss of data, loss of use, loss of goodwill, business interruption or any other loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind, resulting in any way from (i) your access to or use, inability to use or reliance on, the Site and/or the Content, (ii) the Content contained on the Site and/or any errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Content; regardless of the theory of liability (contract, tort or otherwise), even if Gornitzky has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if a remedy set forth herein fails of its essential purpose, or for (b) any third party claims against you.
In addition, all responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses or other harmful components, is hereby disclaimed.
In no event shall Gornitzky's, its partners, employees and agents, total liability to you for all damages (other than as may be required by applicable law in cases involving personal injury) exceed the amount of four hundred NIS (400 NIS).
Any cause of action by you with respect to the Site and/or any Content, must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose.
You shall indemnify and hold us and any of our partners, employees and agents, harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to any demand or claim brought against us and/or any of our partners, employees and/or agents, by any third parties related to your access and/or use of the Site and/or Content.
Third Party Web Sites and Content
Linking to the Site
You may provide links to the Site, provided (a) that you do not remove or obscure, the copyright notice, or other notices on the Site, (b) that you do not deep-link (i.e., include a link to one of our web pages other than our home page) to the Site for any purpose, (c) your site does not engage in illegal or pornographic activities, and (d) you discontinue providing links to the Site immediately upon request by us.
We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to us. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us as set out in "Address and Notices" below, and provide us with the following information: (i) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; (ii) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; (iii) your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address; (iv) your statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (v) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, and (vi) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy
You agree that any remarks, ideas, feedback, comments, suggestions or any other information that you may provide to us (collectively, a "Submission"), is entirely voluntary, and that we will be free to use any such Submissions as we will see fit, without any obligation or compensation to you or any other person sending the Submission. We will have sole and exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights to the Submission of every kind and nature everywhere, and you hereby irrevocably assign to us all rights therein. We will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential or proprietary. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, and that you will have full responsibility for the Submission, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
We do not guarantee that your access to, or use of, the Site, or that any communications between you and us, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. Any access to or use of the Site and/or of the Content us at your own risk.
We reserve the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of these Terms and to take any action we deem appropriate, including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to your profile, email addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, without reference to its conflicts of laws principles.
Without derogating from our right to seek injunctive relief in any jurisdiction it may deem fit, both parties hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Tel-Aviv, Israel, to resolve any dispute arising out of or pursuant to these Terms, and you hereby acknowledge your consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waive any objection as to inconvenient forum.
Address and Notices
Our offices are located at Zion House, 45 Rothschild Blvd., Tel-Aviv, Israel.
Any questions, complaints, claims or other communication to us concerning the Site should be directed to: email@example.com.
- Headings. The headings of the Sections in these Terms are for reference only and shall not be considered in the interpretation hereof.
- Changes. We reserve the right, at any time and from time to time, without notice or liability, to change any of the provisions of these Terms. Any such changes will be effective immediately and incorporated into these Terms by this reference. By entering and/or using this Site following any modifications to the Terms, you agree to be bound by any such modifications to the Terms.
- Severability. In the event that any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be construed, limited, modified or deleted, to the extent necessary to eliminate any invalidity or unenforceability, and the remaining provisions of these Terms remain in full force and effect.
- Waiver. No waiver on our part of any right under these Terms shall be effective unless in writing and signed by our duly authorized representative. No waiver on our part of any past or present right arising from any breach or failure to perform shall be deemed to be a waiver of any future right arising under these Terms.
- No Partnership. Nothing contained in these Terms shall be construed as creating a partnership, joint venture, agency or other similar relationship between us and you, nor as granting the you the right, power, or authority (express or implied) to bind or otherwise create any duty or obligation for us.
- Assignment. You may not assign, subcontract or otherwise transfer any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms, and any purported assignment or transfer without our consent shall be null and void.
- No Third Party Beneficiaries. These Terms do not create any obligation of a party to any third parties, nor shall it be deemed to create any rights or causes of action on behalf of any third parties.
* * *
The term “Gornitzky”, “us”, “we” or “our”, refers to Gornitzky & Co., Advocates and Notaries, the owner of the Site. The term "you" refers to the viewer of our Site.
1. Your Consent
2. Collection of Information
- Log Data: Our servers automatically record information created by your use of the Site. Such data is collected by server logs and cookies (see explanation in Section 3 below), and may include information such as the date and time of visits to the Site, the pages viewed, time spent at our Site, and the Internet sites visited just before and just after our Site.
- Contacting us: If you email or otherwise contact us, we may keep your message, email address, contact information and any attached or uploaded files to process and respond to your request. Providing such information by you is entirely optional.
A cookie is a small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit an Internet site, that site's computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each Internet site can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but, to protect your privacy, your browser only permits an Internet site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
As you use our Site, the Site may use its cookies to differentiate you from other users. Cookies, in conjunction with our Internet server's log files, allow us to calculate the aggregate number of people visiting our Site and which parts of the Site are most popular. This helps us gather feedback in order to constantly improve our Site and better serve our customers. Cookies do not allow us to gather any personal information about you and we do not generally store any personal information that you provided to us in your cookies.
4. Our Use of the Information that You Provide To Us
We may use personal information we collect for maintaining and developing our business activities, and to protect our rights and the rights of third parties.
We do not disclose personally identifying information to third parties, except if we -
- believe that it is necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect our rights (including investigation of potential violations thereof) or property;
- believe that it is necessary for maintaining or developing our business activities; or
- have obtained your consent, as provided, for example, under Section 1 above.
We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, which does not identify you individually.
5. Protection of Your Personal Information
We take administrative and technical measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
6. Other Internet Sites Linked to Our Internet Site
We are not responsible for the practices employed by Internet sites linked to or from our Site nor the information or content contained therein.
7. Changes to this Policy
8. Contact Information
* * *
Last updated on March 8, 2012.